Job Scope / Responsibilities
- Plan and execute appropriate business strategies to achieve revenue targets among identified BFS accounts in Singapore accounts.
- Lead business development activities and develop new opportunities in existing clients.
- Engage and manage clients at appropriate levels, including senior technology and business executives in the target clients.
- Negotiate commercial terms of engagement.
- Work with the delivery team and third-party vendors to ensure that project risks are minimized and project goals are met.
Desired Skills and Responsibilities
- Focus on sale of outsourcing/managed services and system integration services.
- Strong knowledge of the Singapore market across business segments, with good exposure to BFSI sector.
- Experience in large IT project implementations with a good awareness of the tools and technologies used in large scale business.
- Experience of managing project deliveries, working in an onsite / offshore model.
- Should be a self-starter and be ready to start from the scratch and build accounts.
- Strong customer relationship skill at various levels, from line managers to CXO level.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skill. Ability to work with multi-cultural and geographically distributed teams.
- Should be a team person and able to lead different teams to a common goal.
- Ability to influence decision making and work across executive and operational levels on IT and Business side.
Interested candidates may send their CV to Wai Leong at firstname.lastname@example.org (Reg. no. R1103945) quoting the job title in the Subject line. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Chris Consulting Pte Ltd
60 Paya Lebar Road #13-34
Paya Lebar Square, Singapore 409051
We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified.
You can find more job listings here.
Copyright © 2009 Chris Consulting Pte Ltd. All Rights Reserved.