Provide a comprehensive market assessment on trends and possible investments and proposed ventures. Your responsibilities shall include:-
- Implementing routine research and evaluation of business activities and market and derivatives risk; assists in monitoring risk management policies, procedures, limits, and guidelines.
- Analysing and quantifying risks in retail, corporate and wholesale products, particularly relating to counterparty behaviour and treatment under internal and regulatory liquidity regimes.
- Identifying and developing technology-based tools and performs data analysis to monitor, measure, and manage market and derivatives risks.
- Develop liquidity and funding stress tests and improve liquidity risk measurement practices.
- Monitoring market risk to ensure that they are within market and derivatives risk thresholds, limits, and constraints.
- Prepare reports to explain market and derivatives policies and processes to other stakeholders.
- Developing action plans to resolve issues.
- Re-designs processes to better manage, measure, and monitor market and derivatives risks.
Qualification and Experience:
- Candidates shall possess a recognised university degree strong in quantitative subject background.
- No less than 10 to 12 years’ relevant banking experience with exposure to liquidity risk management and counterparty behaviour risks.
- Relevant IT skills including good working experience of Excel.
- Good understanding of financial risks, particularly liquidity risk and financial product knowledge relating to Commercial and Wholesale Banking) will be essential.
- Other desired attributes include excellent written and oral communication skills and aptitude to work independently and under pressure to meet deadlines.
Interested candidates may send their CV to Wai Leong at email@example.com (Reg. no. R1103945) quoting the job title in the Subject line. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Chris Consulting Pte Ltd
60 Paya Lebar Road #13-34
Paya Lebar Square, Singapore 409051
We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified.
You can find more job listings here.
Copyright © 2009 Chris Consulting Pte Ltd. All Rights Reserved.