Our client is expanding Commercial Bank :-
- Perform installation, configuration, administration, migration, maintenance, troubleshooting, patching, and upgrading of the server infrastructure and Microsoft servers products.
- Support in areas of IT operations, IT and office security functions and LAN/WAN system
- Manage technical projects, determine IT Infrastructure design in network, servers and desktop platform.
- Provide system and security administration support and maintain the documentation.
- Assist users in resolving PC / IT related issues.
- Monitor and maintain servers and networks.
- Install and maintain IP telephony system.
- Support the Disaster Recovery Site and coordinate with users for disaster recovery.
- Manage contract renewals, payments and monitor IT budget.
- Degree in IT related discipline
- Currently working in a Banking’s technology dept.
- Able to converse in Mandarin with overseas branches.
- Familiar with the administration of Microsoft Windows operating system.
- Experience in CISCO networking, system protocol such as TCP/IP, OSPF, BGP, EIGRP.
- Knowledge of Windows Server, Microsoft Domain/AD infrastructure and latest networking monitoring tools.
Interested candidates may send their CV to Wai Leong at firstname.lastname@example.org (Reg. no. R1103945) quoting the job title in the Subject line. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Chris Consulting Pte Ltd
60 Paya Lebar Road #13-34
Paya Lebar Square, Singapore 409051
We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified.
You can find more job listings here.
Copyright © 2009 Chris Consulting Pte Ltd. All Rights Reserved.