Reporting to the Head Financial Controller and is responsible to:-
- Work closely with Senior Management and Department Heads to understand and support the respective business needs.
- Work closely with Regional Finance team to ensure all required MIS information are furnished on time and accurately.
- Perform timely monthly accounting close, including handling General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and Fixed Assets.
- General Ledger responsibilities include validating system interfaces, preparing journal entries, cash reconciliations.
- Ensure financial records are maintained in compliance with local accounting standards and company’s policies.
- Ensures accurate and timely submission of MAS returns and Department of Statistics surveys.
- GST and Corporate Tax matters, including ensuring accurate and timely submission of quarterly GST returns and annual income tax returns.
- Year-end financial audit.
- Ensure internal processes are up-to-date and efficient; This includes reviewing and revision of daily processes, spreadsheets, templates, policies.
- Assist Head Financial Controller in cash and capital management and any other ad hoc assignments.
- Degree in Accountancy
- Minimum 6 -10 years of accounting experience, preferably having worked in banking previously.
- Experience with Statutory /Regulatory reporting preferred.
- Able to read and write Mandarin
Interested candidates may send their CV to Wai Leong at email@example.com (Reg. no. R1103945) quoting the job title in the Subject line. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Chris Consulting Pte Ltd
60 Paya Lebar Road #13-34
Paya Lebar Square, Singapore 409051
We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified.
You can find more job listings here.
Copyright © 2009 Chris Consulting Pte Ltd. All Rights Reserved.