- Eliminate overdependence on one client by developing multiple contracts with multiple clients.
- Show revenue growth on an annual basis.
- To pursue sales leads and prospective clients as well as build/maintain client relations
- To maintain relationships with existing and potential client contacts to provide customer service, gain industry knowledge, and get referrals and sales leads.
- To develop business development strategies designed to identify potential clients.
- To communicate with peers by sharing business development ‘best practices’ and providing accurate, thorough documentation on contract consultant in applicant tracking systems or other documentation tools.
- To implement business strategy and plan to increase brand awareness based on BD Director’s instructions and orders.
Requirement and Benefits
- Anticipate start date: Sep 01, 2016
- Location of assignment: Korea
- Minimum 3 years of oil and gas BD experience
- Accommodation / car / Local mobile phone: provided
- Mob / demob flight: provided / economy
- Home leave flight: Provided 2 times per year / economy
- 4 weeks paid leave per year
Note: Extensive travelling within the APAC region is expected of the successful candidate.
Interested candidates may send their CV to Richard Ee at email@example.com (Reg. no. R1216701) quoting the job title in the Subject line. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Chris Consulting Pte Ltd
60 Paya Lebar Road #13-34
Paya Lebar Square, Singapore 409051
We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified.
You can find more job listings here.
Copyright © 2009 Chris Consulting Pte Ltd. All Rights Reserved.