Part of the, you will be responsible for driving the implementation of data analytics and reporting framework for enterprise wide, using advanced analytics and crucial insights to propel the business towards growth and success, whilst delivering cost effectiveness, quality care, customer satisfaction and favorable financial outcomes. Likewise, you will champion the development of an infrastructure that will provide quick and easy access to quality data that business users trust, one that provides actionable analytics that is actively used by stakeholders to manage the healthcare business and inform strategy and drive business decisions.
- Discover intrinsic natures of users from big data, and analyze user behavior as well as their customized needs to develop new data attributes of users from existing data source and develop novel applications including data driven products based on that.
- Develop data models/solutions to solve practical problems based on advanced statistical modeling, data mining, and machine learning methods.
- Establishing and promoting architecture principles for which the platform is developed.
- Driving an integrated approach across data analysis and performance through leading planning between social, digital and CRM teams (incorporating, where appropriate, social, search, digital and web data analysis).
- Planning new initiatives based on data analysis and insight – allow the data to lead creative and steer programmes to constantly be optimised to exceed targets and KPIs.
- Leading the development, planning and implementation of Data strategies across the bank on a cross locations basis.
- Full lifecycle implementation from requirements analysis, platform selection, technical architecture design, application design and development, testing, and deployment.
- Assess emerging trends in storage access which includes the application of existing high performance distributed file system storage technologies for use by applications in lieu to traditional relational database storage methods.
- Review of all technical approaches for platform enhancements and customer solutions.
- Min 15 yrs (SVP and above) / 10 yrs+ (for VP and above) working experience big data consulting or big data project experience.
- Must have big data consulting, data management solution architecture, business analytics/ business intelligence and datawarehousing experience.
- Sound knowledge of big data business model consulting methodology, big data service portfolio and business model design.
- Excellent Program management and facilitation skills, with the ability to manage different stakeholders across the Bank and multitask across multiple projects
Interested candidates may send their CV to Wai Leong at firstname.lastname@example.org (Reg. no. R1103945) quoting the job title in the Subject line. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Chris Consulting Pte Ltd
60 Paya Lebar Road #13-34
Paya Lebar Square, Singapore 409051
We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified.
You can find more job listings here.
Copyright © 2009 Chris Consulting Pte Ltd. All Rights Reserved.