An Asia’s bank with a small presence in Malaysia is looking for a replacement for the Chief Rep Malaysia due to internal promotion of the current incumbent.
- Manage the Bank’s Kuala Lumpur Representative Office (currently comprising 2 staffs) and Labuan Branch (10 staffs)
- The position reports to the Regional Chief Executive Officer, Southeast Asia (based in Singapore)
- You will lead business development initiatives for the Branch to achieve established KPIs.
- Primary liaison representative of the Bank to develop business linkage.
- Facilitate relations with institutional clients, corporate customers and FIs / Banks in Malaysia, including domestic and offshore banks
- Represent the bank in communications with Bank Negara Malaysia and any other government agency as required.
- Also oversee the regulatory compliance matters of the Branch and be responsible for all financial and internal policies.
Qualification and Experience:
- Candidates shall possess a recognised university degree with relevant banking and finance experience including wide network of contacts in the Malaysian business community.
- Good knowledge of Malaysian banking regulations and practices is essential.
- He or she should also possess a strong aptitude and track record for marketing, business development and deal origination.
- Effective leadership and teambuilding qualities are other necessary requirements the successful candidate must possess.
Interested candidates may send their CV to Wai Leong at firstname.lastname@example.org (Reg. no. R1103945) quoting the job title in the Subject line. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Chris Consulting Pte Ltd
60 Paya Lebar Road #13-34
Paya Lebar Square, Singapore 409051
We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified.
You can find more job listings here.
Copyright © 2009 Chris Consulting Pte Ltd. All Rights Reserved.