- Provides advice and technical expertise regarding commercial problem loans.
- Formulate account strategies and action plans and make recommendations about impairment provision on the designated accounts.
- Negotiate with all parties involved through the workout/bankruptcy process to achieve the Bank’s objective while maximizing return to the Bank.
- Restructuring and negotiating credits with customers, performing financial-legal risk evaluations of credits.
- Provide advice, counsel and direction to lending staff regarding expedient identification and evaluation of deteriorating loan situations in order to recognize problem loans early and minimize losses.
- Administer the collection process for any type or size loan, concentrating mainly on large and/or complex credits.
- Reviewing strategies and payment structures formulated by lower level adjustors.
- Directly represent and negotiate to protect the Bank’s interest in complex Group and multi-lenders restructuring/recovery actions by using strong influencing skills.
- Formulating litigation strategy; manage the potential risk from litigation, regulatory and other claims and to negotiate personally in complex situations.
Qualification and Experience
- 8+ years of commercial lending experience, workout experience, or combination of both.
- Commercial or consumer loan restructuring and negotiation experience.
- Commercial workout lending, loan structuring, and financial analysis experience.
- Basic knowledge and understanding of credit policy, accounting practices, and procedures.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong negotiation and influence skills.
- Strong leadership presence; ability to collaborate with multiple parties with competing priorities, resolve conflict, and generate effective solutions.
Interested candidates may send their CV to Wai Leong at firstname.lastname@example.org (Reg. no. R1103945) quoting the job title in the Subject line. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Chris Consulting Pte Ltd
60 Paya Lebar Road #13-34
Paya Lebar Square, Singapore 409051
We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified.
You can find more job listings here.
Copyright © 2009 Chris Consulting Pte Ltd. All Rights Reserved.