A mid-sized Bank is hiring for Senior Compliance Leader
Reporting to the Bank Management with matrix reporting line to Head Office’s Group Compliance. The successful candidate will be responsible for the full scope of the compliance function pertaining to the Bank’s policies and operational procedures.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Oversee compliance review and reporting, AML, CFT, regulatory consulting to business units
- Regulatory compliance training and roll out of corporate compliance policies and guidelines.
- Provide compliance advisory to business units in relation to new products and business initiatives
- Implementation of the trade surveillance program across the various business segments.
- Provide timely update to management on developments in regulatory compliance framework, policies and requirements.
- Conduct internal reviews to ensure compliance with all applicable laws & regulations including Banking Act, SFA, FAA and SGX rules
- Identify potential risk areas / issues that require compliance checks and / or conduct special investigations on suspicious transactions
- File compliance reports with relevant regulatory bodies
Qualifications & Skills
- Degree with min 15 years’ experience in compliance
- Strong knowledge in MAS’s regulatory compliance & KYC/AML
- Good knowledge in Singapore banking laws, banking operations, products and services.
Interested candidates may send their CV to Wai Leong at email@example.com (Reg. no. R1103945) quoting the job title in the Subject line. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Chris Consulting Pte Ltd
60 Paya Lebar Road #13-34
Paya Lebar Square, Singapore 409051
We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified.
You can find more job listings here.
Copyright © 2009 Chris Consulting Pte Ltd. All Rights Reserved.