- Reporting to the Head of Compliance, you will work with the various stakeholders in identifying and mitigating compliance risks.
- Monitoring the implementation of policies and procedures to comply with the requirements under the SFA and FAA and be the point of contact for compliance queries.
- Assist in the monitoring of changes in regulatory requirements and the preparation of reports for management.
- Responsible for KYC, AML and transaction monitoring and surveillance.
- Review account opening documentation, review transaction activities and report findings that require remedial measures to comply with established policies, procedures and regulations.
- Assist in implementing regulatory control processes for AML transaction surveillance and Regulatory framework, reviewing client acceptance process, account opening documentation, crossborder policy and monitoring as well as testing of AML compliance programs
- Candidates shall possess a recognised university degree and should preferably have no less than 8 years’ relevant compliance experience within the financial services industry.
- Strong leadership and communication skills (both written and verbal) are essential attributes the candidate must also possess.
Interested candidates may send their CV to Wai Leong at email@example.com (Reg. no. R1103945) quoting the job title in the Subject line. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Chris Consulting Pte Ltd
60 Paya Lebar Road #13-34
Paya Lebar Square, Singapore 409051
We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified.
You can find more job listings here.
Copyright © 2009 Chris Consulting Pte Ltd. All Rights Reserved.