- Provide proper and adequate assessment of credit applications submitted by business units and present proposals to Credit Committee as required.
- Monitor daily excesses and ad-hoc transactions and ensure timely management reporting
- Work closely with relationship managers in structuring proposals/ deals to be in line with the Bank’s credit policy and risk appetite.
- Make recommendation and advise on risks (credit/market and or operational risks) relating to new products
- To provide regular risk management reports to Branch Management and Group Risks.
- Participate in customer’s due diligence or call visit with Relationship Managers where required.
- Minimum 5 years’ credit analysis experience in commercial banking field focusing on structured trade finance.
- Good knowledge of accounting principles, financial statement analysis, cash flow analysis
- Good knowledge of structured commodity trade finance and treasury products.
- Strong credit analytical and writing skills.
- Good command of both written and spoken English and spoken Chinese
Interested candidates may send their CV to Wai Leong at firstname.lastname@example.org (Reg. no. R1103945) quoting the job title in the Subject line. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Chris Consulting Pte Ltd
60 Paya Lebar Road #13-34
Paya Lebar Square, Singapore 409051
We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified.
You can find more job listings here.
Copyright © 2009 Chris Consulting Pte Ltd. All Rights Reserved.