Seeking for an experienced credit professionals in corporate and commercial lending to join the team.
- You will be a senior member of the credit team that will monitor the credit quality of the asset portfolio and assist in the independent credit assessment on new and existing credit proposals and report on account performance.
- Perform credit assessment on new credit proposals and review existing accounts
- Report on account and portfolio performance
- Provide financial analysis and projections
- Identify key risks and mitigating factors in your credit evaluation
- Plan and organise to ensure the credit review workflow can be ready for the approval process in timely manner.
- Additionally, you will participate in portfolio stress tests, review program lending guidelines and update lending guidelines, risk policies and reporting on business segments, industry and country knowledge.
- Candidates shall possess a recognised university degree around 10 years’ relevant banking experience in credit risk assessment in a senior role with a full licensed bank.
- Good communication and writing skills will be essential requisites for this post.
- Other desired attributes include ability to work independently and under pressure to meet deadlines.
Interested candidates may send their CV to Wai Leong at firstname.lastname@example.org (Reg. no. R1103945) quoting the job title in the Subject line. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Chris Consulting Pte Ltd
60 Paya Lebar Road #13-34
Paya Lebar Square, Singapore 409051
We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified.
You can find more job listings here.
Copyright © 2009 Chris Consulting Pte Ltd. All Rights Reserved.