Our client is one of the leading Asia’s bank is currently looking to hire a Senior Officer for Debt Recovery within the bank’s Corporate Client Portfolio. Additional responsibilities include strategic planning to minimize risks, prevention of losses, maximize recoveries and restore profits.
- To directly represent and negotiate to protect the Bank’s interest in complex Group and multi-lenders restructuring/recovery actions by using strong influencing skills.
- To manage the potential risk from litigation, regulatory and other claims and to negotiate personally in complex situations.
- To evaluate and make judgments on the credit risks of applications as required, and to assume personal responsibility for particular accounts.
- To deal directly with regulatory authorities and other external contacts
- To formulate account strategies and action plans and make recommendations about impairment provision on the designated accounts.
- To be well versed in relevant law & regulations to provide guidance in legal issues.
- To maintain a broad business knowledge and to structure creative solutions.
- To comply with all relevant regulations and internal Risk & Compliance policies and procedures.
Qualifications & Skills
- University Graduate or equivalent
- Extensive working experience within a financial firm dealing with debt recovery
- Need to be covering collection relating to Corporate/SME accounts
- Significant experience within banking industry with sound knowledge in Risk & Corporate Lending
- Strong Negotiation skills
- Strong Analytical and technical skillset – Sound practical and technical knowledge of laws relating to bankers’ rights, corporate finance, security documentation and realization, appropriate Corporate Law, receivership, bankruptcy and solvency.
- Ability to communicate well both orally and in writing, and to conduct meetings (often in hostile/confrontational circumstances and/or at very Senior Corporate/Bank levels) and focus on relevant issues.
- Ability to direct, manage, lead and motivate junior associates
- An ability and willingness to exercise initiative, make decisions, exercise responsibility and accept accountability for actions taken/decisions made.
Interested candidates may send their CV to Wai Leong at firstname.lastname@example.org (Reg. no. R1103945) quoting the job title in the Subject line. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Chris Consulting Pte Ltd
60 Paya Lebar Road #13-34
Paya Lebar Square, Singapore 409051
We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified.
You can find more job listings here.
Copyright © 2009 Chris Consulting Pte Ltd. All Rights Reserved.