This client is a major is a global leader in the financial services industry providing services to individual and institutional clients in investment management.
The incumbent will support the Singapore’s Head of Finance in the following key areas:
- Deputize for the Head of Finance in the management of the Finance team
- Help lead and manage the Finance Department in ensuring timely delivery of management, financial and regulatory reporting and statistical surveys.
- Ensure financial reporting adheres to bank’s accounting policies and procedures and compliance with local statutory & MAS regulatory requirements.
- Improve and streamline reporting requirements: Ensure that the bank’s financial systems are able to support all new products implementation.
- Review and enhancement of workflows and internal controls, maintain accounting procedures and policy.
- Oversee day-to-day control and reconciliation of the general ledger system.
- Liaise with external auditors to arrange external auditors appointment, statutory audit and annual financial statements.
- Prepare tax schedules, verify tax computations, and liaise with tax agents on Branch’s corporate tax. Attend to queries raised by the Comptroller of Income Tax.
- Assist in annual budget and forecast for operating expenses.
- Minimum Degree in Accounting or equivalent with at least 8 -10 years’ experience from a major Asset Management / Insurance firm.
- Strong analytical skills, financial statement interpretation/analysis and report writing skills with group consolidation experience.
Interested candidates may send their CV to Wai Leong at firstname.lastname@example.org (Reg. no. R1103945) quoting the job title in the Subject line. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Chris Consulting Pte Ltd
60 Paya Lebar Road #13-34
Paya Lebar Square, Singapore 409051
We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified.
You can find more job listings here.
Copyright © 2009 Chris Consulting Pte Ltd. All Rights Reserved.