Accountable for leading a team of Digital Analytics Specialists in defining, measuring and reporting to identify opportunities to drive development and manage bank’s digital data analytics, banks core data and analytics capabilities.
This is a challenging role and you should be comfortable in the transformational build, use and deployment of the banks next generation analytics capabilities and infrastructure across the bank.
- Managing the entire data analytics life cycle from data design to model development, including tactical campaign implementations.
- Development and implementation of the Digital Bank data strategy, analytics and data driven decision-making capability.
- Drive development of technical requirements for data, analytics and data driven decisioning capability in partnership with business and technology partners.
- Develop, champion and deliver the Digital Data Analytics framework and operating model.
- Represent the Analytics Centre of Excellence to cross train team members, business users, and ensure business user adoption of analytics.
- Support the Enterprise Data Architecture and Governance Program and Big Data Program to develop the Analytics Capabilities and drive the Change Management agenda for the group.
- Degree with minimum 12 years or more working experience in Digital Analytics / Business Intelligence / Information Science or Data Driven Decisioning functions.
- In-depth knowledge of digital banking, banking products and comfortable with both mobile and online.
- Knowledge of Data Warehousing, BI, Big Data, Data Modelling or SAS or R, SQL, with experience in data science a strong plus.
Interested candidates may send their CV to Wai Leong at firstname.lastname@example.org (Reg. no. R1103945) quoting the job title in the Subject line. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Chris Consulting Pte Ltd
60 Paya Lebar Road #13-34
Paya Lebar Square, Singapore 409051
We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified.
You can find more job listings here.
Copyright © 2009 Chris Consulting Pte Ltd. All Rights Reserved.