A top tier wealth management firm is looking to hire a high caliber investment professional to join their Investment division. This role will sit in team of dedicated discretionary investment professionals responsible for managing affluent clients’ investable assets.
- Part of the Investments Products & Solutions team for Private Wealth Management Providing investment and multi asset related strategies to HNW in selecting, construct and asset allocation to manage their portfolio.
- Provide high quality, professional investment knowledge and advice to help align asset allocation with client profiles and objectives.
- Manages and reviews bespoke and highly customized portfolios for Ultra-High-Net-Worth and Family Offices (including cash management and hedging solutions etc).
- Provide effective investment strategies for clients and contribute ideas to the development of strategy.
- Proactively manage own performance in accordance with firm’s performance management approach.
- Support Client Directors to help build relationship with existing client to deliver high retention rates.
- Plays an active role in developing and enhancing the mandate product shelf to ensure that investment offerings are current and relevant to client needs.
- This role holder will be an experienced Portfolio Manager who has a track record in Fixed Income or Equities Portfolio Management, risk management and managing a book of business as well as an experienced team leader with a proven track record in growing, motivating, performance managing.
- The person will be a “thought leader” in the business, contributing actively and effectively to our investment process, marketing the capabilities of Investments Products & Solutions team and bringing the “best” to HWI and prospects by representing the investment process to all stakeholders.
- The role holder will have accountability for ensuring that their direct or indirect team manage portfolios and deliver the service aligned with the proposition. This will be a high quality service to the Relationship Managers and their clients.
- The successful candidate will be expected to assist team members and the senior bankers with the acquisition and retention of significant clients.
Interested candidates may send their CV to Wai Leong at firstname.lastname@example.org (Reg. no. R1103945) quoting the job title in the Subject line. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Chris Consulting Pte Ltd
60 Paya Lebar Road #13-34
Paya Lebar Square, Singapore 409051
We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified.
You can find more job listings here.
Copyright © 2009 Chris Consulting Pte Ltd. All Rights Reserved.