The client is an investment holding company, engages in property development activities in Singapore. The company is involved in real estate development with an extensive and diverse portfolio covering residential, private housing estates, including townships, commercial and high-tech industrial projects in Singapore and Malaysia.
- Lead the company to manage the assets & divestment of all properties within the group’s portfolio and reporting to the Group Managing Director.
- Role includes maximizing the investment returns of the properties owned by the company.
- Worked closely with several leading property agencies in Singapore to drive the development, constructions, sales & leasing efforts of the company’s portfolio properties.
- Studies and steps to initiate property fund management – structuring, establishing and managing real estate investment platforms.
- Good Degree with min 20 years working experience within Singapore property development market.
- At least 10 years in a senior management position in property development and/or construction Group.
- Mandarin preferred to liaise with Chinese’s investors and property development partners.
Interested candidates may send their CV to Wai Leong at email@example.com (Reg. no. R1103945) quoting the job title in the Subject line. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Chris Consulting Pte Ltd
60 Paya Lebar Road #13-34
Paya Lebar Square, Singapore 409051
We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified.
You can find more job listings here.
Copyright © 2009 Chris Consulting Pte Ltd. All Rights Reserved.