Our client is a leading bank in the wealth advisory space. Due to expansion, they have an opening:
- Develop the group’s fixed income advisory business.
- Working with Relationship Managers to produce Investment Proposals & Portfolio Reviews
- Prepare tailor-made fixed income / structured products solutions for high net worth clients.
- Achieve revenue income and increase business volume to meet annual target.
- Collating orders on cash bonds and Fixed Income related derivatives.
- Provide high quality and active advisory to HNW clients and Private Bankers by ensuring efficient handling of Fixed Income requests.
- Monitoring of fixed income recommendations in compliance with the bank’s guidelines.
- Prepare and present investable fixed income recommendations including product development, defining product strategy and implementing advisory and sales activities.
- Ensure Relationship managers and clients receive timely updates on markets and fixed income recommendations.
- Perform credit analysis, review on bond holdings to manage credit and portfolio risk.
- Formulate product’s marketing strategy differentiation and distribution channels.
- Develop product solutions and marketing communications across segments.
- Working with other team members to produce communication materials for Relationship Managers on fixed income new issues.
- Degree with min 10 years fixed income knowledge investment experience
- Profound knowledge of fixed income investments with focus on emerging markets and/or high yield bonds
- Structured products knowledge a plus
- Willingness to travel occasionally
- Proven sales and marketing track records in bonds marketing
Interested candidates may send their CV to Wai Leong at email@example.com (Reg. no. R1103945) quoting the job title in the Subject line. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Chris Consulting Pte Ltd
60 Paya Lebar Road #13-34
Paya Lebar Square, Singapore 409051
We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified.
You can find more job listings here.
Copyright © 2009 Chris Consulting Pte Ltd. All Rights Reserved.