- You may lead or participate in audit projects and be responsible for the business, operational and regulatory audit of the Branch’s banking activities.
- You will plan, organize, execute and conclude on the internal audits including the preparation of an audit plan and audit report which fulfills the responsibility of the team, scheduling and assigning work and estimating resource needs.
- You should be well-versed in assessing business risks and controls; recommend business-focused solutions to improve risk management practices; as well as play an advisory role as subject matter experts.
- You will perform the quality review of auditing standards of the team and make recommendations to improve the audit processes and work paper documentation.
- A recognized degree, with minimum 8 years of relevant working experience either in reputable auditing firms or financial institutions.
- Professional certifications such as CIA, CFA or CPA are added advantages.
- A sound knowledge of corporate credit lending, investment and derivative products, credit management and remedial processes covering front office, middle office and back office functions.
- Based in Singapore but occasional travels will be required.
- To review and perform internal audits of branches in Southeast Asia region.
Interested candidates may send their CV to Wai Leong at firstname.lastname@example.org (Reg. no. R1103945) quoting the job title in the Subject line. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Chris Consulting Pte Ltd
60 Paya Lebar Road #13-34
Paya Lebar Square, Singapore 409051
We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified.
You can find more job listings here.
Copyright © 2009 Chris Consulting Pte Ltd. All Rights Reserved.