- Reporting to the Head of Compliance, you will perform compliance review and testing of policy, operation manuals, procedures manual, KYC review via AML system, name screening and transaction monitoring.
- You will also report results of compliance testing, recommendation and exceptions and take follow up actions on remediation plan and HO reporting.
- Other scope will include AML Regulatory updates, impact analysis, training, ACP, Compliance confirmation, CCM and project management – MAS, HKMA, ABS and Group Policy & Circulars.
- Candidates shall possess a recognised university degree and should preferably have no less than 6 years’ relevant hands-on AML compliance experience within the financial services industry.
- Strong leadership and communication skills (both written and verbal) are essential attributes the candidate must also possess.
Interested candidates may send their CV to Wai Leong at email@example.com (Reg. no. R1103945) quoting the job title in the Subject line. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Chris Consulting Pte Ltd
60 Paya Lebar Road #13-34
Paya Lebar Square, Singapore 409051
We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified.
You can find more job listings here.
Copyright © 2009 Chris Consulting Pte Ltd. All Rights Reserved.