- Monitoring market risk monitoring ensure that they are within limits
- Analyzing and quantifying risks in treasury banking products
- Risk analysis on counterparty’s behavior
- Monitoring risk management policies, procedures, limits, and guidelines.
- Monitoring and ensuring compliance with control policies, standards and authority limits
- Evaluation of business activities and market and derivatives risk
- Identifying risk- tools and performs data analysis to monitor, measure, and manage market risks.
- Prepare reports to explain market and derivatives policies and processes to other stakeholders.
Qualification and Experience
- Degree with min 4 yrs Market Risk management experience
- Hands on knowledge in risk management and counterparty behavior risks.
- Must be able to read and write Mandarin.
- Interview will be conducted in Chinese
Interested candidates may send their CV to Wai Leong at firstname.lastname@example.org (Reg. no. R1103945) quoting the job title in the Subject line. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Chris Consulting Pte Ltd
60 Paya Lebar Road #13-34
Paya Lebar Square, Singapore 409051
We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified.
You can find more job listings here.
Copyright © 2009 Chris Consulting Pte Ltd. All Rights Reserved.