Our client is a UK technology software solution firm, providing business management software and services from accounting and payroll, to EPR, CRM and payments to Small and Medium sized companies.
As Product Specialist, you’ll be responsible for:
- Manage & motivate the performance of a team to ensure consistent high level of presentation, product knowledge & industry knowledge within team in line with departmental objectives
- Co-ordinate and manage team resource to ensure business, business partner and customer needs are delivered
- Deliver coaching support to identify knowledge and behavioral skills gaps and provide appropriate support/action to ensure high level standards are achieved
- Drive Sales lead revenue generation within your team
- Educating customers through effective demonstrations of our product portfolio
- Consistently performing against KPIs and Departmental Standards set
- Take responsibility for maintaining their own product and procedural knowledge
- Provide technical product support to both internal and external customers.
- Ensure that feedback is relayed to Team Manager should any of the standards or procedures require change due to system or business requirements.
- Any other duties as instructed by the Team Manager within the parameters of the role.
- To provide accurate technical information across the range of products.
- Degree holder with proven track record in Pre-sales or Product specialist in EPR. CRM software to Small and Medium-sized markets
- Managing performance of team KPI’s, dealing with any underperformance where necessary
- Demonstrate knowledge of more than one Product or Service with a desire to self-develop in the future to allow full coverage of the full range of products and services.
- A consultative sales approach using a range of questioning techniques to enable the identification of customer wants / needs to allow the identification of the complete solution for our customers.
- Travel as reasonably required for the role
- Comfortable working with minimal supervision, potentially face to face with our customers
Interested candidates may send their CV to Wai Leong at email@example.com (Reg. no. R1103945) quoting the job title in the Subject line. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Chris Consulting Pte Ltd
60 Paya Lebar Road #13-34
Paya Lebar Square, Singapore 409051
We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified.
You can find more job listings here.
Copyright © 2009 Chris Consulting Pte Ltd. All Rights Reserved.