The client is a Commercial Lending Bank based in S’pore, hiring for :
- As a Relationship Manager reporting to the Head of Financial Institutions, managing a portfolio of FI and NBFIs within the corporate banking department
- Developing Corporate Relationships by having a clear understanding of the key requirements of clients, augment existing business portfolio in trade finance, transaction banking services and cash management services.
- Expand Liquidity Management capabilities and expand revenue from FI loan syndication and other cross sell products especially on Foreign Exchange related products, cash management as well as working capital financing for NBFIs.
- Structure tailor-made facilities and complex financial solutions for new and existing customers.
- Manage client accounts and provide solutions to clients’ financial needs.
- Conduct in-depth financial and credit assessment and work within the credit policy and parameters of the bank.
- Maintain efficiency in work flow, manage internal stakeholders to help facilitate a smooth credit approval process
- Degree with min 10+ yrs’ experience with good networks among FI/NBFIs
- Strong products / sales experience in Transaction Banking marketing and development – Trade Finance Products and Sales; Cash Management.
- Fluent in spoken and written English and Mandarin skill is a strong plus
Interested candidates may send their CV to Wai Leong at firstname.lastname@example.org (Reg. no. R1103945) quoting the job title in the Subject line. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Chris Consulting Pte Ltd
60 Paya Lebar Road #13-34
Paya Lebar Square, Singapore 409051
We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified.
You can find more job listings here.
Copyright © 2009 Chris Consulting Pte Ltd. All Rights Reserved.