Our client is a global US consulting/IT services firm in Singapore
- Be a senior leader in the consulting practice for Retail /Manufacturing/Energy
- Develop and expand the Practice in the region by establishing long and short term goals in line with company’s objective.
- Own the execution of all aspects of consulting engagements – play the role of a consulting partner
- Build and nurture relationships with key client stakeholders and ensure high level of customer satisfaction
- Define the overall approach for the engagement and ensure adherence as part of the execution
- Manage the consulting team (onsite and offshore) on the project, ensuring all tracks are running per plan and with no issues that impact project completion
- Lead key customer workshop sessions – ensuring client participation, achievement of objectives and maximization of participation.
- Experience in leading and executing global consulting engagements in mining/minerals or transport.
- Develop practice roadmap and expand Manufacturing Logistic Consulting practice in the region, aligning with company’s vision and objective.
- Experience in establishing and growing mining/minerals or transport sector consulting practice in the region.
- Experience and comfortable with communicating at ‘C’ level management.
Interested candidates may send their CV to Wai Leong at email@example.com (Reg. no. R1103945) quoting the job title in the Subject line. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Chris Consulting Pte Ltd
60 Paya Lebar Road #13-34
Paya Lebar Square, Singapore 409051
We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified.
You can find more job listings here.
Copyright © 2009 Chris Consulting Pte Ltd. All Rights Reserved.