The Senior Credit Analyst has a key role to perform credit, business analysis and structuring for non-bank financial institutions (NBFIs).
- Responsible for managing the credit risks associated with NBFIs
- Evaluate the overall credit worthiness and their ability to meet their financial obligations for traditional credit-based products as well as a variety of structured banking transactions, traded products and underwriting activities.
- Review proposed transactions against the credit standards and monitor credit exposure by country/region and product/transaction type to ensure adherence to the exposure limits.
- Structuring of proposals according to borrower’s operational demands and bank’s risk appetite.
- Degree in Business/Accounting/Economics with at least 8 years of relevant experience
- Experience in independently conducting financial and credit analysis for institutional clients (additional experience in FI and business analysis an advantage) preferably with a bank, NBFI or credit agency
- Ability to work independently and as a team to deliver outcome of a consistent good quality within stipulated timeline in a dynamic environment
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
Interested candidates may send their CV to Wai Leong at email@example.com (Reg. no. R1103945) quoting the job title in the Subject line. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Chris Consulting Pte Ltd
60 Paya Lebar Road #13-34
Paya Lebar Square, Singapore 409051
We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified.
You can find more job listings here.
Copyright © 2009 Chris Consulting Pte Ltd. All Rights Reserved.