- Ensure timely, accurate and effective legal documentation support to Corporate Banking.
- Verify that all CP/CR/CMs are approved in accordance with the bank’s Lending Authority Limits.
- Work with RMs and appointed solicitors to ensure that loan documentations complies with approved T&Cs and is properly executed.
- Ensure that all conditions precedents are properly met before facilities are implemented or availed, otherwise, ensure proper approval of all exceptions in accordance with preset guidelines and appropriate follow-up.
- Ensure that all legal documentations are properly lodged in accordance with approved process.
- Attend to business partners’ relevant queries & requests timely.
- Manage, process improvements to enhance productivity and improve service.
- Assist in collating MIS data where relevant.
- Assist in reporting to Regulatory bodies where relevant.
- Supervise, train and coach assigned CSOs
- Ensure effective and timely resolutions of issues pertaining to legal documentation.
- Reporting to: Team Lead.
- University degree with minimum 5 years’ relevant experience in Corporate Credit Documentation or similar roles.
- Knowledge of Trade Finance, Vessel financing, Treasury as well as operations procedures would be advantageous.
- Analytical with a good understanding of credit risk.
- Conversant in with contract and banking laws.To Apply:
Interested candidates may send their CV to Wai Leong at email@example.com (Reg. no. R1103945) quoting the job title in the Subject line. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Chris Consulting Pte Ltd
60 Paya Lebar Road #13-34
Paya Lebar Square, Singapore 409051
We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified.
You can find more job listings here.
Copyright © 2009 Chris Consulting Pte Ltd. All Rights Reserved.