- Assist the AVP, Financial Management Department in carrying out assigned reporting or project related duties.
- Assist in preparation of monthly, quarterly, half yearly and annual MAS returns submission.
- Quarterly and annual submission to Statistics Board of Singapore
- Expense control, payment processing
- Assist in implementation of projects, including participation in user acceptance testing
- Min 4 yrs experience in banking industry
- Experience in MAS regulatory reporting will be an advantage
- Degree Holder in Finance or Accounting or related discipline
- Good understanding of accounting theory or practices
- Hands-on experience in handling MAS regulatory reporting
- Meticulous with able to work under pressure to meet timelines where necessary
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Able to start immediately or within short notice
Interested candidates may send their CV to Wai Leong at email@example.com (Reg. no. R1103945) quoting the job title in the Subject line. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Chris Consulting Pte Ltd
60 Paya Lebar Road #13-34
Paya Lebar Square, Singapore 409051
We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified.
You can find more job listings here.
Copyright © 2009 Chris Consulting Pte Ltd. All Rights Reserved.