- To provide positive assurance on the adequacy and effectiveness of the Bank’s internal controls and compliance with regulatory and institutional requirements
- Work closely with the Divisional Operational Risk Partners and their risk champions in the roll-out of Quality Assurance programmes and initiatives to Business/Support Units.(e.g. Internal Control Policy, Self-Assessments etc)
- Perform reviews through validation and independent sample testing to provide assurance that Business/Support Units’ self-assessments are functioning as intended.
- Provide regular and ad-hoc reporting to senior management on operational and regulatory risk issues (including the annual internal control attestation and CEO assurance reporting).
- Provide Operational Risk functional specialist expertise through :
- New Product Approval Process review;
- Advisory support to Business/Support Units on process improvements, new initiatives etc
- Perform thematic reviews on “hot-spots” to provide recommendations to Senior Management to further strengthen existing controls.
- Conduct on–going education on internal controls and self-assessments (which includes conducting the annual Internal Control and Fraud Awareness Assessment and on-going review of the Quality Assurance E-learning modules to keep these programmes current).
- Review, maintain and provide oversight & guidance on Quality Assurance Policies and Procedures for the Group and its subsidiaries, where applicable.
- Provide advisory and guidance to ORM counterparts in subsidiaries on Quality Assurance matters.
- At least 10 years in audit/compliance role
- Strong risk & control mind-set
- Sound understanding of Banking processes and products
- Excellent oral/written communication and presentation skills
- High degree of proficiency in MS applications (i.e. Excel, Word, PowerPoint, MS Project).
Interested candidates may send their CV to Wai Leong at firstname.lastname@example.org (Reg. no. R1103945) quoting the job title in the Subject line. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Chris Consulting Pte Ltd
60 Paya Lebar Road #13-34
Paya Lebar Square, Singapore 409051
We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified.
You can find more job listings here.
Copyright © 2009 Chris Consulting Pte Ltd. All Rights Reserved.