- Acquisition and Wealth Management, responsibility to wealthy clients to provide sophisticated advice on complex banking solutions.
- Providing various wealth management services to HNWI, example portfolio management, cash management, trading, estate planning and inheritance management, etc.
- Responsible for developing and managing a portfolio of private clients with a focus on the U/HNWI segment across Europe and the wider international market.
- Providing tailored asset management services, whilst addressing all U/HNWI clients’ needs on the flexible platform of an independent asset manager.
- To be a full time employee of the organisation, further increasing the company’s exposure within the EAM space.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in the Private Banking, UHNWI or Asset Management business.
- Strong client skills combined with the ability to communicate efficient at all levels.
- Ability to perform and deliver high-end proactive service in a fast-paced work environment.
Interested candidates may send their CV to Wai Leong at firstname.lastname@example.org (Reg. no. R1103945) quoting the job title in the Subject line. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Chris Consulting Pte Ltd
60 Paya Lebar Road #13-34
Paya Lebar Square, Singapore 409051
We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified.
You can find more job listings here.
Copyright © 2009 Chris Consulting Pte Ltd. All Rights Reserved.