- An external asset manager (EAM) is a wealth manager / relationship manager which works “outside” of a bank.
- External managers are viewed as aligned with clients’ interest as they do not get retrocessions or kickbacks from fund houses. The investment thinking is not poisoned by revenue consideration, unlike banks, which are often constrained by conflict of interests.
- Without a banking license, an external manager must park a client’s assets with a custodian bank.
- Client accounts managed by external asset managers are maintained at one or more custodian banks.
- Their relationship with the big banks is more cooperative than competitive as they remain reliant on the expertise and resources of a strong custodian bank to service clients.
- Acquisition and Wealth Management, responsibility to wealthy clients to provide sophisticated advice on complex banking solutions.
- Providing various wealth management services to HNWI, example portfolio management, cash management, trading, estate planning and inheritance management, etc.
- Responsible for developing and managing a portfolio of private clients with a focus on the U/HNWI segment across Europe and the wider international market.
- Providing tailored asset management services, whilst addressing all U/HNWI clients’ needs on the flexible platform of an independent asset manager.
- To be a full time employee of the organisation, further increasing the company’s exposure within the EAM space.
Relationship Manager – EAM
- Offer responsibility and freedom – : access to various Banks for their products on an open platform, for bank solutions, their experts and research capabilities to help manage clients’ wealth.
- A professionally and personally challenging work environment
- Free environment to unfold with great influence and good opportunities to form the job.
- Competent colleagues and good team spirit
- Lower KPI targets
- Higher profit sharing based on revenue sharing model.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in the Private Banking, UHNWI or Asset Management business
- Strong client skills combined with the ability to communicate efficient at all levels
- Ability to perform and deliver high-end proactive service in a fast-paced work environment
Interested candidates may send their CV to Wai Leong at firstname.lastname@example.org (Reg. no. R1103945) quoting the job title in the Subject line. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Chris Consulting Pte Ltd
60 Paya Lebar Road #13-34
Paya Lebar Square, Singapore 409051
We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified.
You can find more job listings here.
Copyright © 2009 Chris Consulting Pte Ltd. All Rights Reserved.