One of our clients, a mid-sized bank with significant global impact, is looking for an individual to be responsible for conducting potentially high risk trading activities within a robust framework of control.
- Monitoring market risk monitoring ensure that they are within limits
- Analyzing and quantifying risks in corporate, commercial and consumer banking products
- Risk analysis on counterparty’s behavior under internal and regulatory liquidity
- Monitoring risk management policies, procedures, limits, and guidelines.
- Monitoring and ensuring compliance with control policies, standards and authority limits
- Evaluation of business activities and market and derivatives risk
- Identifying risk- tools and performs data analysis to monitor, measure, and manage market risks.
- Liquidity and funding stress tests and improve liquidity risk measurement practices.
- Prepare reports to explain market and derivatives policies and processes to other stakeholders.
Qualification and Experience
- Degree min 4 market risk management with banking experience
- Hands on knowledge in market risk, liquidity risk management and counterparty risks.
- Good understanding of financial risks, particularly treasury financial product knowledge
Interested candidates may send their CV to Wai Leong at firstname.lastname@example.org (Reg. no. R1103945) quoting the job title in the Subject line. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Chris Consulting Pte Ltd
60 Paya Lebar Road #13-34
Paya Lebar Square, Singapore 409051
We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified.
You can find more job listings here.
Copyright © 2009 Chris Consulting Pte Ltd. All Rights Reserved.