- Manage a portfolio of high-risk commercial C&I, ABL loans and commercial real estate loans.
- Enhances the productivity of the commercial sales teams by relieving them of the responsibility of managing troubled loans.
- Remediates, collects or liquidates complicated and difficult non-performing commercial and commercial real estate loans.
- Analyzes risk laden and non-performing commercial and commercial real estate loans and prepare detailed written and oral presentations without assistance
- Proactively manages the Bank’s impaired loan portfolio, maximizing its value
- Prepares quarterly Action Plans on all managed loans.
- Formulating litigation strategy; manage the potential risk from litigation, regulatory and other claims and to negotiate personally in complex situations.
- Interacts with Commercial Banking staff, Loan Review, Credit Administration, Loan Operations, external auditors, bank examiners and others as needed. Frequent interaction with lawyers and other outside professionals, both those retained by the Bank and those representing our debtors, setting and pursuing the Bank’s agenda. Provides advice and technical expertise regarding commercial problem loans
- Negotiate with all parties involved through the workout/bankruptcy process to achieve the Bank’s objective while maximizing return to the Bank.
- Reviewing strategies and payment structures formulated by lower level adjustors
Qualification and Experience:
- 4+ years of commercial lending experience, workout experience, or combination of both
- Commercial or SME’s loan restructuring and negotiation experience
- Commercial workout lending, loan structuring and financial analysis experience
Interested candidates may send their CV to Wai Leong at email@example.com (Reg. no. R1103945) quoting the job title in the Subject line. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Chris Consulting Pte Ltd
60 Paya Lebar Road #13-34
Paya Lebar Square, Singapore 409051
We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified.
You can find more job listings here.
Copyright © 2009 Chris Consulting Pte Ltd. All Rights Reserved.