Our Client is a well-respected major Bank is recruiting a permanent addition for their Change Management team (Group Finance).
- Responsible for business analysis, project management and UAT coordination.
- Work with Group Finance to analyze and determine requirements in order to propose solutions.
- Regulatory driven changes and operational efficiency initiatives and re- engineering.
- Coordinate and oversee end-to-end of UAT process, ensure testing is conducted properly and completed on time.
- Agreeing on test strategy and plan with Finance RTB teams and Technology teams.
- Ensure timely implementation of projects following UAT completion; documentation and transition to RTB teams after go-live, including post implementation review for lessons learnt.
- Review and support post implementation issues coming out from project implementation and come up with areas of improvement for delivery
- Minimum 10 or more years of experience in Banking’s finance department.
- Proven tracks in change management; as a business analyst as well as a project manager.
- Knowledge of accounting policies and MAS’s reporting regulations, Basel III and Regulatory reporting
Interested candidates may send their CV to Wai Leong at email@example.com (Reg. no. R1103945) quoting the job title in the Subject line. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Chris Consulting Pte Ltd
60 Paya Lebar Road #13-34
Paya Lebar Square, Singapore 409051
We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified.
You can find more job listings here.
Copyright © 2009 Chris Consulting Pte Ltd. All Rights Reserved.