Our client is a UK technology software solution firm, providing business management software and services from accounting and payroll, to EPR, CRM and payments to Small and Medium sized companies.
- Designing, Developing and Maintaining Education content across the Sage Portfolio for customers, partners and employees
- Delivering and Facilitating Knowledge transfer and Classroom sessions for job roles across the lifecycle of Sage Implementations
- Create curriculum to support eLearning, instructor led (virtual and classroom)
- Deliver or organise regular webinars, face to face and virtual sessions to promote knowledge and learning across audiences
- Work with Product management and other subject matter experts to gather requirements and build or source for world class education content
- Create or source for education documentation including instructor presentations, instructor and student guides, quick reference guides, hands on labs
- The ideal candidate is a passionate Educator with prior work experience in areas of CRM, ERP, Accounting and/or HRMS software
- Degree with min 10 years’ experience in curriculum design, development and/or training for ERP, Accounting, HRMS software
- Experience in Cloud/SaaS based software systems such as CRM, ERP, Accounting or HRMS software
- Proven experience in developing interactive course materials, identifying learning objectives, quick reference guides, hands on labs and exercises
- Comfortable working with minimal supervision, potentially face to face with our customers
Interested candidates may send their CV to Wai Leong at email@example.com (Reg. no. R1103945) quoting the job title in the Subject line. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Chris Consulting Pte Ltd
60 Paya Lebar Road #13-34
Paya Lebar Square, Singapore 409051
We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified.
You can find more job listings here.
Copyright © 2009 Chris Consulting Pte Ltd. All Rights Reserved.