- Part of the settlement team that supports the banking’s operations including ensuring the team performs efficient end to end settlement of a wide range of products including FX, Money Market, FX Derivatives, IRS, CCS, bonds trading and treasury bills.
- Perform account management activities such as customer information maintenance, deposits placement and rollover, and funds transfer transactions.
- Also be responsible for driving any improvements or project initiatives within the area.
- Handle security documents custodianship and maintain customer’s credit limits.
- Assist and cover the duties of other team loan and trade finance transactions in case of need. (e.g. disbursement, rollover and settlement of loan transactions for bilateral loan, syndicated loan and trade loan).
- Perform daily reconciliation, management and regulatory reporting.
- Perform other roles and projects as assigned by the Line Manager
Qualification and Experience
- Degree with min 8 years’ relevant experience in settlements (treasury products and remittances).
- Knowledge of FX transactions, Options and Shares settlement.
- Experience in both transaction processing and approval is necessary.
- Experience in system testing and implementation and project management is required.
- Some knowledge of international trade finance, loan operations and middle office function is desirable.
Interested candidates may send their CV to Wai Leong at email@example.com (Reg. no. R1103945) quoting the job title in the Subject line. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Chris Consulting Pte Ltd
60 Paya Lebar Road #13-34
Paya Lebar Square, Singapore 409051
We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified.
You can find more job listings here.
Copyright © 2009 Chris Consulting Pte Ltd. All Rights Reserved.