Our client, an Asia’s bank is expanding their Treasury & Markets business and hiring for Treasury Sales to join their front office team.
- Develop, enhance and implement the treasury sales plan covering all Global Markets products and customer segments.
- Formulate sales strategies to take advantageous of money market movements and minimize risk.
- To ensure high quality of treasury products and customer segments.
- Conduct educational seminars for internal as well as external customers on interest rate & currency hedging techniques, strategies and risks.
- Actively support product development and sales initiatives by Relationship Managers in Corporate & Institutional Banking Division.
- Enlarge customer base by acquisition of new business in forex trading as well as maintain existing client relationships through effective daily client calls and frequent visits.
- Build a network of relationships across all economic sectors and of necessity with non-Co-operative Bank Ltd customers and other Bank Dealers.
- Bachelor’s degree with minimum of 6 years in the FX sales/ Treasury & Capital markets unit of a bank.
- Proven sales record dealing with corporate clients and business development.
- Track record in Global Markets sales in the front office.
Interested candidates may send their CV to Wai Leong at firstname.lastname@example.org (Reg. no. R1103945) quoting the job title in the Subject line. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Chris Consulting Pte Ltd
60 Paya Lebar Road #13-34
Paya Lebar Square, Singapore 409051
We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified.
You can find more job listings here.
Copyright © 2009 Chris Consulting Pte Ltd. All Rights Reserved.