Our client, a well-established Asian financial services company. They are sourcing for a Wholesale Banking RM for their North Asia / China Corporates Desk. The candidate is likely to have 8 -10 years’ experience in client relationship management in commercial banking. Strong in acquisition as well as proven track record in upselling his/ her existing middle market/ large corporates in trade finance, and other credit and liability products.
- Acquisition of top tier Middle Market/Large Chinese corporate clients in Singapore
- Serving clients with an annual turnover of at least SGD70 million
- Preparation of high quality account plans for all accounts, management and submission of credit application papers and loan reviews. Always ensuring compliance with the Group’s Policy & Local Underwriting Standards and in country regulatory requirements and laws pertaining to AML, KYC, etc
- To bring in new clients and covert these quickly into profitable, multi-product relationships e.g. trade finance, cash deposits and FX. Identify and cross sell liability products such as deposits and FX to clients
- No overdue reviews or adverse remarks from internal/external audit
- Comprehensive knowledge in product offerings especially trade finance, cash and foreign exchange
- Good understanding of legal terms and documentation procedures
- Good knowledge and strong contacts in the Middle Market and Large Local Chinese commercial clients in Singapore
- Must be able to speak Mandarin to support the huge portfolio of North Asia clients
Interested candidates may send their CV to Wai Leong at firstname.lastname@example.org (Reg. no. R1103945) quoting the job title in the Subject line. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Chris Consulting Pte Ltd
60 Paya Lebar Road #13-34
Paya Lebar Square, Singapore 409051
We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified.
You can find more job listings here.
Copyright © 2009 Chris Consulting Pte Ltd. All Rights Reserved.