Our client is one of the leading banking and financial services organizations in Asia region. Currently they are expanding their Commercial lending business in Singapore and need to hire a Credit Manager.
You will be responsible for managing credit risks arising from all business activities of the branch as well as to monitor and control market risks arising from Commercial Banking activities.
- To provide proper and adequate assessment of credit applications submitted by business units and present proposals to Credit Committee as required.
- To monitor daily excesses and adhoc transactions and ensure timely management reporting.
- To assist relationship managers in structuring proposals/ deals to be in line with the Bank’s credit policy and risk appetite.
- To make recommendation and advise on risks relating to new products.
- To provide regular risk management reports to Branch Management and Group Risks.
- To participate in customer’s due diligence or call visit with Relationship Managers where required.
- To perform assignments from time to time required by management.
- Degree with min 10 years’ credit analysis experience in commercial /corporate banking.
- Sound knowledge of trade finance and corporate lending.
- Good credit analytical skills and writing skills.
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese.
- Good understanding of China and South East Asian Markets.
- Knowledge or experience in structured commodity trade finance business is an advantage.
Interested candidates may send their CV to Wai Leong at email@example.com (Reg. no. R1103945) quoting the job title in the Subject line. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Chris Consulting Pte Ltd
60 Paya Lebar Road #13-34
Paya Lebar Square, Singapore 409051
We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified.
You can find more job listings here.
Copyright © 2009 Chris Consulting Pte Ltd. All Rights Reserved.