Our client is a leading Private Bank. Due to expansion, they have an opening for Fixed Income / Credit Researcher for their Wealth Management Investment Advisory team.
- Develop the group’s fixed income advisory business.
- Working with Private Bankers/RMs to produce Investment Proposals & Portfolio Reviews.
- Prepare tailor-made fixed income / structured products solutions for HWI.
- Provide high quality and active advisory to HNW clients and Private Bankers by ensuring efficient handling of Fixed Income requests.
- Prepare and present investable fixed income recommendations including product development, defining product strategy and implementing advisory and sales activities.
- Ensure Relationship managers and clients receive timely updates on markets and fixed income recommendations.
- Perform credit analysis, review on bond holdings to manage credit and portfolio risk.
- Formulate product’s marketing strategy differentiation and distribution channels.
- Develop product solutions and marketing communications across segments.
- Minimum 10 years FI / Credit research analysis experience.
- Profound knowledge of fixed income investments with focus on emerging markets and / or high yield bonds.
- Structured products knowledge a plus.
- Preference those doing Credit Research or FI Investment analysis from Fund Management / Securities houses.
Interested candidates may send their CV to Wai Leong at email@example.com (Reg. no. R1103945) quoting the job title in the Subject line. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Chris Consulting Pte Ltd
60 Paya Lebar Road #13-34
Paya Lebar Square, Singapore 409051
We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified.
You can find more job listings here.
Copyright © 2009 Chris Consulting Pte Ltd. All Rights Reserved.