- To provide senior executives, business groups and relationship teams with analytical MIS for decision-support and performance management of their businesses.
- Engage with Senior Management, Business Heads, Relationship Managers, Product Managers to develop business drivers and metrics for Performance Management.
- Analyse review monthly cost trends and budget variance based on underlying run rates, actual trends and forecast for Senior Management and Head-office.
- Participate in Project Response project to transition and centralise MIS reports.
- Redefined, develop multi-dimensional reports and simplified processes and that included Customer/ Product Profitability, consolidation of Group PL, Balance Sheet and Expense reporting by Region, Legal Entity, Country, Product, Customer Segment and Cost Centre.
- Ensured data quality standards and guidelines control reports and robust reconciliation process between the Bank’s data warehouses and General Ledger (GL) / sub.
- Engaged stakeholders and project team members to pro-actively challenge and validate project plans, timelines, manage project risks and propose optimal solutions.
- Reporting team lead for project for Singapore.
- Sources data from 54 the bank’s data warehouse and provide detailed customer and product profitability reporting.
- Developed business dashboards by sourcing data from Data Warehouse, CPMS and CRM
- Degree with min, 10 – 12yrs’ working experience in a Bank.
- Strong MIS, Management reporting and Datawarehouse experience.
Interested candidates may send their CV to Wai Leong at email@example.com (Reg. no. R1103945) quoting the job title in the Subject line. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Chris Consulting Pte Ltd
60 Paya Lebar Road #13-34
Paya Lebar Square, Singapore 409051
We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified.
You can find more job listings here.
Copyright © 2009 Chris Consulting Pte Ltd. All Rights Reserved.