A challenging career advancement opportunity awaits professionals in KYC, AML and transaction monitoring. Reporting to Head of Compliance
- You will head a unit responsible for KYC, AML and transaction monitoring and surveillance.
- You will oversee and provide close guidance to your team in monitoring account opening documentation, review transaction activities and report findings that require remedial measures to comply with established policies and procedures of the Bank as well as to comply with regulations.
- You will also be responsible to document and prepare reports to management on outcome of monitoring review findings and on any deficiency in compliance with policies and regulations that have been identified.
Qualification and Experience:
- Candidates shall possess a recognised university degree and should preferably have more than 10 years’ direct relevant experience in the financial services industry.
- Well grounded knowledge of the local regulatory framework and practices including those pertaining to KYC and AML/CFT regulations will be essential.
Interested candidates may send their CV to Wai Leong at firstname.lastname@example.org (Reg. no. R1103945) quoting the job title in the Subject line. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Chris Consulting Pte Ltd
60 Paya Lebar Road #13-34
Paya Lebar Square, Singapore 409051
We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified.
You can find more job listings here.
Copyright © 2009 Chris Consulting Pte Ltd. All Rights Reserved.