- Responsible for bank-wide IT security policy formulation, development, implementation.
- Ensure bank’s technology security governance is aligned to its IT risk governance and policy across the banking group.
- Design, development and execution of an enterprise IT security awareness program.
- Enhancement and maintenance of the Bank’s technology risk management and security governance framework.
- Oversight responsibility over Technology regulatory inspections and audit related matters.
- Set up and implement a control framework to track, monitor, report and ensure proper closures on security policy deviations/issues bank-wide.
- Advice and work closely with T&O senior management on control and governance.
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Degree in IT/Computer Science with min 12 yrs. or more in areas of Technology Risk, IT Operational Control, IT security in the banking sector.
- Qualification (e.g. CISA, CISM, CISSP, CGEIT etc) will be an advantage.
Interested candidates may send their CV to Wai Leong at firstname.lastname@example.org (Reg. no. R1103945) quoting the job title in the Subject line. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Chris Consulting Pte Ltd
60 Paya Lebar Road #13-34
Paya Lebar Square, Singapore 409051
We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified.
You can find more job listings here.
Copyright © 2009 Chris Consulting Pte Ltd. All Rights Reserved.