- To analyze SME credit applications by reviewing financial capacity, business profile, industry position, repayment capability, collateral adequacy, Account conduct etc.
- Evaluate credit applications/ borrower ratings and make recommendations to management.
- Ensure credit facilities have been properly structured, pricing and collateral is adequate and there is no any violation of internal or external regulations / policies.
- Prepare Credit Appraisal Summary with appropriate recommendations for approval, rejection or amendments based on credit analysis.
- Credit assessment on new credit proposals and review existing accounts – the creditworthiness of counterparties and managing credit risks.
- Identifies and assesses the risks afferent to each credit transaction, as well as the inclusion in the credit risk limits established in the guidelines from the Bank’s Credit and Risk Policy.
- Perform credit scoring based on the financial and non-financial information and ensure Credit Application meet all product terms & conditions and eligibility criteria.
- Perform customer due diligence based on market information, documents submitted or may visit customer business location to get first hand customer and business knowledge.
- Preparing credit analyses, sets ratings and proposes limits which are to be discussed in the Credit Committee and, if applicable, with other departments.
- Train junior Credit Officers.
- Degree with more than 8 -10 years of Credit SME experience required.
- Sound knowledge of accounting principles, financial statement analysis, cash flow analysis with strong credit analytical skills.
Interested candidates may send their CV to Wai Leong at email@example.com (Reg. no. R1103945) quoting the job title in the Subject line. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Chris Consulting Pte Ltd
60 Paya Lebar Road #13-34
Paya Lebar Square, Singapore 409051
We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified.
You can find more job listings here.
Copyright © 2009 Chris Consulting Pte Ltd. All Rights Reserved.