You will provide advisory and supervisory services to the Group Wholesale Banking (GWB) Business Units for customer on-boarding and retention activities in accordance with Group Compliance – Anti-Money Laundering endorsement framework.
- Lead the monitoring of GWB Business Unit adherence to the Group AML/CFT/Sanctions policy, guidelines and directives:
- Monitor ML/TF Sanctions audit issues
- Work with stakeholders to address potential issues / gaps identified from the ongoing monitoring process
- Identify and assess money laundering, terrorist financing and sanctions risk exposure for new business programs; and advise Business on appropriate mitigating measures where applicable
- Escalate product or process issues that pose ML/TF/Sanctions risk to GC-AML in accordance with the Group escalation protocols
- Work with GC-AML on AML/CFT/Sanction matters and initiatives (i.e. policies, guidelines, framework, training, annual compliance plans, etc.
- Work with Business Unit partners in Commercial Bank and Corporate & Institutional Banking to address AML/CFT/Sanction issues and streamline the review process to drive business efficiency
- Lead and conduct investigations into suspected ML/TF activities and, where applicable, report suspicious activity to GC-AML in accordance with the STR escalation protocol
Qualification and Experience
- Minimum 8 years’ of relevant work experience, preferably in compliance, audit or operational risk management Bachelor’s degree with working experience in the Financial Industry.
Interested candidates may send their CV to Wai Leong at firstname.lastname@example.org (Reg. no. R1103945) quoting the job title in the Subject line. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Chris Consulting Pte Ltd
60 Paya Lebar Road #13-34
Paya Lebar Square, Singapore 409051
We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified.
You can find more job listings here.
Copyright © 2009 Chris Consulting Pte Ltd. All Rights Reserved.