- Liaise with Business Managers and end users to understand business requirements and document the scope across affected business areas.
- Work with business users in defining system requirements and delivery work streams to design optimal solutions that meets the business requirements and timely project/solution deliver.
- Engage actively with global/ regional project teams to develop, plan, and implement these projects/initiatives on a timely basis.
- Prepare rollout plan, fall back plan, and carry out deployment to production.
- Review system enhancement requests and work with the bank’s IT vendors through Business Analysts on the solutions, enhancement costs and delivery timeline.
- Provide guidance to users in drafting system test scripts, co-ordinate testing and review results to ensure all business requirements are met.
- Review and support post implementation issues from project implementation and areas of improvement for future delivery.
- Degree with 8 or plus years’ experience in banking’s finance, product controlling, accounting, controlling environment.
- Proof record in business analysis and project experiences.
- Accounting knowledge in a Bank required.
Interested candidates may send their CV to Wai Leong at email@example.com (Reg. no. R1103945) quoting the job title in the Subject line. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Chris Consulting Pte Ltd
60 Paya Lebar Road #13-34
Paya Lebar Square, Singapore 409051
We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified.
You can find more job listings here.
Copyright © 2009 Chris Consulting Pte Ltd. All Rights Reserved.