Big Data / Data Management Partner, also known as Business analytics or Business intelligence, is the use of sophisticated data mining and business analytics techniques to business data. The challenge is to identify and captured and how to use the data to model and predict capabilities so the organization gets an optimal return on investment on its business resources, cost and investments. To provide an organization with insights for effectively managing business performance so that business goals can be reached quickly and efficiently.
- Partnering with Senior Management/ Stakeholders from Business Group to provide deep expertise and advisory on data and analytics needs.
- Discover intrinsic natures of users from big data, and analyze user behavior as well as their customized needs to develop new data attributes of users from existing data source and develop novel applications including data driven products based on that.
- Development, planning and implementation of Data strategies across the bank.
- Planning new initiatives based on data analysis and insight – allow the data to lead creative and steer programmes to constantly be optimised to exceed targets and KPIs.
- Business Lead on the Data Transformation Program to ensure business objectives and deliverable are aligned to business priorities on the Data Transformation Program to ensure end-to-end data coverage and identify potential cross segment impact and/or potential capability reusable from another segment.
- Drive and lead new capabilities in the area of Big Data, Strategic Analytics and Advanced Self Service Business Intelligence across the Banking group.
- Develop data models/solutions to solve practical problems based on advanced statistical modeling, data mining, and machine learning methods.
- Degree with at least 15 yrs. experience with MIS, Data Management, Analytics, etc.
- Retail Banking, Marketing and Product data and analytical knowledge highly desirable.
- Track record and In-depth knowledge of Business Intelligence and Big Data platforms.
Interested candidates may send their CV to Wai Leong at firstname.lastname@example.org (Reg. no. R1103945) quoting the job title in the Subject line. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Chris Consulting Pte Ltd
60 Paya Lebar Road #13-34
Paya Lebar Square, Singapore 409051
We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified.
You can find more job listings here.
Copyright © 2009 Chris Consulting Pte Ltd. All Rights Reserved.