A UK, London based Financial Institution with the regional HQ based Singapore (Raffles Place) are looking to expand. They cover all Asia Pacific including Tokyo, trading in foreign currencies Bonds including Asset Swap etc.
Background on the company:
- Operates in the business areas: Secondary and New Issues Sales and Trading (including MTN and Structured Products and Fund Distribution) and Repo and Securities Lending.
- Incorporated and managed locally, in the UK.
- Singapore has circa 20 employees and it solely undertakes low-risk back-to-back matched Secondary and New Issue Sales and Trading, to meet client needs in the Asian time zone.
- A strong reputation mainly in the field of securities dealing and securities lending business for the Group’s member companies.
- A member of ICMA and ISLA and the Singapore branch holds a CMS license for dealing in securities under the Singapore Securities and Futures Act (Chapter 289).
- Clients are wholesale clients, and it has no retail customers. The majority of clients are regulated financial institutions. All existing clients are categorized as Per Se Professional Clients or Eligible Counterparties under the rules of the FSA
- You will help to market and conduct business development for fixed income products and services aimed at financial institutions across the region.
- Responsible for building relationships with institutional investors across Asia Pacific; increasing order flow; pitching trade/investment ideas in Asian Credit; providing liquidity and order execution services.
- Plan and co-ordinate marketing and sales activities for Fixed Income, Bonds, Investment grade and High yield, fixed and Floating rate notes, Dim sum bonds, Sovereign bonds etc.
- Updating customers with latest market news and expand the existing customer base and acquire new accounts.
- Candidates shall possess a recognised university degree or equivalent qualification with experience in treasury markets sales and marketing of Financial Markets’ products.
- Those with Fixed Income knowledge will have the advantage.
- Candidates must be able to communicate effectively and interact confidently across all levels and be effective team player to succeed.
Interested candidates may send their CV to Wai Leong at email@example.com (Reg. no. R1103945) quoting the job title in the Subject line. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Chris Consulting Pte Ltd
60 Paya Lebar Road #13-34
Paya Lebar Square, Singapore 409051
We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified.
You can find more job listings here.
Copyright © 2009 Chris Consulting Pte Ltd. All Rights Reserved.