Our client, a well-established Asian financial services company is sourcing for a Corporate Banking RM. The candidate is likely to have minimum 8 years’ experience in client relationship management in commercial banking. Strong in acquisition as well as proven track record in upselling his/ her existing middle market/ large corporates in trade finance, and other credit and liability products.
Other job responsibilities will include:-
- Account management and client’s development and covert these quickly into profitable, multi-product relationships e.g. trade finance, cash deposits and FX. Identify and cross sell liability products such as deposits and FX to clients
- Acquisition of Large Corporate/ Mid-tier clients in Singapore
- Involve in structure credit facilities, evaluate credit risk, prepare credit proposal with recommendation, and monitor credit quality to attain a profitable account portfolio.
- Ensuring compliance with the Group’s Policy & Local Underwriting Standards and in country regulatory requirements and laws pertaining to AML, KYC, etc.
- Relevant experience in relationship management in the corporate banking sector.
- Comprehensive knowledge in product offerings e.g. trade finance, cash, loans and FX
- Strong account relationship management, service differentiation and sound appreciation of rigorous credit standards are essential
- Must be able to speak Mandarin to support the some portfolio of North Asia clients
Interested candidates may send their CV to Wai Leong at firstname.lastname@example.org (Reg. no. R1103945) quoting the job title in the Subject line. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Chris Consulting Pte Ltd
60 Paya Lebar Road #13-34
Paya Lebar Square, Singapore 409051
We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified.
You can find more job listings here.
Copyright © 2009 Chris Consulting Pte Ltd. All Rights Reserved.