- Partnering with bank’s Group Finance senior management /stakeholders to provide deep expertise and advisory on MIS (Data Management) and analytics needs
- Develop in depth management reports / analytics decision reporting and execute the MIS (Data Management) and Analytics strategy roadmap for Group Finance
- Develop the next gen Finance MIS and Visualization assets and self service capability
- Drive MIS (Data Management) and Analytics strategy transformation change management – keep senior management /stakeholders informed of the Bank’s data strategy and direction
- Develop data models/solutions to solve practical problems based on advanced statistical modeling, data mining, and machine learning methods.
- Leading the development, planning and implementation of Data strategies across the bank on a cross locations basis.
- The main go-to-person for MIS (Data Management) and Analytics governance for Group Finance.
- Ensures projects and enhancements align with the Data Governance, Quality, Big Data Analytics and Strategy.
- Focus on people development creating a team of high quality analysts able to guide business in both finance and business area.
- Degree with at least 15 yrs. banking experience in areas of: MIS, Analytics, Decision Science, Big Data, etc.
- Track record and In-depth knowledge of Business Intelligence and Big Data platforms.
- Familiar with Sematic Data Modelling and Financial Engines e.g. EPM, Hadoop and Teradata EDW
Interested candidates may send their CV to Wai Leong at email@example.com (Reg. no. R1103945) quoting the job title in the Subject line. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Chris Consulting Pte Ltd
60 Paya Lebar Road #13-34
Paya Lebar Square, Singapore 409051
We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified.
You can find more job listings here.
Copyright © 2009 Chris Consulting Pte Ltd. All Rights Reserved.